Sunday, November 4, 2012

Knitting Scarves to Infinity!

...and beyond! :)

Just kidding ^-^ but I've done a few infinity scarves in the past few weeks and one I'm still not sure it will be added to the shop or not but I'm sharing photos here of the fruits of my labor. I hope you like them. ;) My sister and I had fun with the shutter feature on the camera :) She's so nice to be my model :)

                              

Infinity cowl in Black Raspberry
 Gray, Black and Pink
We have fun... yes :)

I'd love to know, which of these scarves are your favorite? :)

Infinity cowl in Northern Lights 
Blue, Purple, Teal, Green and Black!




Here they are stacked.... oh the colors!! :) 

4 comments:

  1. they look really nice and cozy for the winter. I like the infinity cowl in northern lights. Nice colors :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :) Thank you so much for your input Lisa :) The yarn works up quickly though each scarf takes about 4 - 5 hours on size 13 needles, the color changes surprised me in a good way for each of them. :) Thanks again Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you tell me how to make the Fast and Furious Lacy Scarf into an Infinity Scarf? I would appreciate it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marybeth!

      Yes, the beauty of infinity scarves is that you can make an infinity scarf from virtually any pattern just by connecting the beginning and the end of a scarf to make a circle. For the Fast and Furious Lacy Scarf, bind off your work and leave a 20 inch yarn tail. Use this tail to sew together the beginning row and the end row. Please let me know if you still have questions! I'm here to help! :)

      Thank you - happy crafting!
      Dawn

      Delete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...