Friday, October 19, 2012

Where there's a will there's a way... and sometimes a knit viking hat...

...indeed. :)

Good news - I was able to score some of the discontinued TLC Red Amore yarn I was desperately seeking this past week on ebay (yay!) so I will be able to make many, many more santa hats, maybe for years to come lol :) due to the amount coming my way! 

Back to the custom orders I have in queue... I attached the horns the knit viking hat tonight - ta da! :) 








A baby cocoon was also requested from the customer who got the viking hat - here are the pieces I plan on using. They wanted gender neutral and natural yarn to be used with wooden buttons. The buttons I had from an awesome trade with an etsian last year, I'm looking forward to seeing this come to fruition :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...