Thursday, August 30, 2012

Santa's Got a Brand New Hat!

It's true... I mean why wouldn't he trade in the solid brimmed hat for this whimsical number? I suppose the snowy winds moving at the speed of light and all that might be why he needs the solid brim... but he's Santa... he could magically keep it on and even keep the jingle from janglin' - amiright? ;)

Well wear or wear not here it is! :) I'm quite pleased with how this turned out, (not that I doubted ;)) but it just goes to show the pattern is versatile and I love that :)... oh and this hat is now available in the shop too! :)

Happy day everyone! Thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...