Saturday, March 24, 2012

Teddy Bear Progress...

yes indeed! :) I'm onto making some arms and legs. I plan on googling crocheted arms and legs to get an idea of the shape I want. My first inclination is to make the appendages tiny near the body and wider near the hands and feet area but we'll see how this plays out :)


I needed some instant gratification today before getting back to the bear so I worked on this hat (albiet late for this years St. Patrick's Day) and also made a listing for the pattern. So while I won't have the bunny done today at least I finished a few things I wanted to :) I hope you like how the bear is progressing and these pics of the lil leprechaun hat! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...