Sunday, February 5, 2012

Viking beard is done! :)

Woo woo! :) This is such a fun set - I put it as soon as I finished it and my sister and I had a good laugh for about 10 minutes. ANYONE can look like a dude just putting this set on :) I didn't manage to get an in focus picture of me but I tried!

I was able to get a picture of the set on a large tan pillow. My husbands going to be tickled pink when he sees them! :)



LOL - this set is a riot! When I tried it on and the yarn covered all of my torso! Good times, good times! It's sure it'll be perfect for the mister though, since he's 6'4" :)



*UPDATE*...and on him!!! :) He has also since grown a real epic beard :) I love him - he's so funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...