Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bomb-Omb in the process

Geeks & Nerds unite! To come up with adorable "real life" (tee hee) replicas of their favorite characters on the gaming screen!

Okay, so it's not a worldwide effort and while no one is really uniting to do this (lol) :D A friend of mine who proudly vouches for being a nerd said I should bring this guy into our reality... and so I am. :D

Here's the progress so far! I'm making up the pattern as I go.



here is what I'm aiming for...



Oh and I should say - my husband is a nerd too - nerds are hot :) lol :D Get yours today!

If you like Goomba - here's one I made too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...