Sunday, August 30, 2009

***MOVING SALE***

**** MOVING SALE ****
That's RIGHT! :) As you may already know I recently purchased a house and will be moving soon! To celebrate, I've decided to run a sale from now until the end of Labor Day Weekend, Monday September 7th!


TOTES, PURSES, SCARVES n' BLANKET are 25% off!

JEWELRY is 60% off!



BUT WAIT - that's not ALL - since I really appreciate my followers on this blog, I want to also give you the chance to save EVEN more !:)


So - that piece of mine you may have had your eye on for a bit - convo me and tell me which one you want and **I'll take an extra 10% off for you from the sale price!**
PS - while the moving sale does NOT include the amigurumi's - this is your chance to save 10% on one just for being a follower of my blog! :)
Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...