Sunday, June 7, 2009

vacation time!

The hubby and I are off to the Outer Banks beach tomorrow (er, today :s) so provided there is no internet connection there (kind of anticipating this but bringing the laptop just in case ;-)) you won't be hearing a peep from me for a good 5 days.

So right, I still need to shower and go to bed and wake up to be on the road at 8:30am. Can I do it? Yes! Will it pain me to? Maybe! :) but it's vacation! :) I can sleep on the way there (4 hour drive). :-D

Anyways, have a great week everyone if don't hear from me! :0) I will be working on and selling a custom hat for a friend while there - along with another bear. And, and, and! I will be finishing my royal blue cowl - so there will pictures when I get back for sure! :D

God Speed~!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the vacation - AND take a break from the computer, the rest of us will be here when you get back :)

    And thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Vay-Kay!!

    ps soooo glad you enjoy your ring :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...