Sunday, June 21, 2009

New pics of brown blue bear

Alright - so new pics for the Blue Brown bear here - Sun wasn't out like it was yesterday that's for sure - I don't like using my flash for the most part - tends to skew the colors for me. But I think the flash actually came in handy today.

Here we are! I thought the ideas for a light brown backing were good - it was my first thought and then I realized it might be a bit dark due to not having a whole lot of sunlight working for me today - so I grabbed some light yellow fabric and a lil bit or garnish from my home decor here and went to work!







Thanks again for all the ideas! I really appreciate the input!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...