Thursday, June 25, 2009

IN my 1st EVER Treasury!

Whoa! My Heart is about ready to bust out of my chest! I'm in a TREASURY!!!! *shrieks* :D A treasury by EfiaFair! This is my first time ever and I'm so honored to be part of such an enchanting treasury at that! OHHH! (reminds self to breathe) ;)

I might add that the pick in the treasury is one I took during the same day I was in a bit of a funk - wow. Had I not tried to "pull out of it" that pic would not have been taken. Oh yays! :)

For those of you who have Etsy here is the treasury. You may not be able to view this if you do not have an etsy account unfortunately.

In all fairness - here is the pic that was featured:


Thank you for reading and thank you for your support! :)

14 comments:

  1. Congrats... Your vintage item has great placement too! :-)
    my art blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you miss pigeon! :) I thought that too! How lucky to be on top to the left! :) (counts her blessings) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I was just in my very first one about a week ago - such an amazing feeling! :)

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww congrats! i love your blog an I love these earrings! Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I love making treasuries but it's also fun being in one!! Hope it brings you lots of hearts and maybe a sale or 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice earrings! Congrats on being featured in a treasury.

    I see you're a fan of Anne of Green Gables. Those are my favorite movies and books. I want to visit Prince Edward Island someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Everyone!:) I really appreciate it!:)

    and yes Christine, Anne of Green Gables :) she would be my bosom friend if she existed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! How exciting! That is a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful and a big congratulations! I'm sure there will be many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I know how good that feels! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness, that is wonderful news sweetie! I'm so happy for you :D

    Farmgirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you again everyone! :) I'm off to whip up some more goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Being in someone's treasury is such a compliment! My heart busts out my chest each time! I'm sure this won't be your last! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...