Sunday, June 21, 2009

Elegant Royal Blue Hand Knit Basket Weave Buttoned Cowl

I seem to be on a listing roll today! ;0) This will most likely be the last you will see from me though today - I need to get on the forums now and promote!

I'm very excited to share this one with you as it's my favorite color and the pattern was new to me too - I had not yet tried the basket weave stitch but found it to be quite fun once I decided to use stitch markers ;0)

Please enjoy the pics! :0) Thank you for viewing! And as always - thank you for reading!



2 comments:

  1. very pretty, love the basket weave stitch! Man, I wish I could knit!!! BTW, thanks so much for visting us:)
    have a great day!
    Emily & Devon

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color look so bright & cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...